When: Tuesday, 22nd March 4-5pm, Melbourne, Australia time (gmt+10) Here is the link to the recording
About this session: This session will be a general discussion amongst the participants on how we can successfully immerse technology in the classroom(s) and school/educational facility.Some questions that might be discussed include:-
- How important is it that teachers embrace technology?
- Why is it important that teachers embrace technology?
- How can we bring other teachers and classes on board with technology?
- What do we do with the reluctant teachers (the dinosaurs)?
- How can we bring a whole school/institutions on board?
- What technology do we start with?
- Where do we start?
- What tools are good for beginners?
- Role of leadership? Importance?
10. What are the must haves and must do’s?
Here is the link to the session. Please join in, bring your own questions and share in the discussions.