Please note that this session has been rescheduled from its original date of Tue, Aug 28th to Tuesday, September 4th. Please join us.
When: Tuesday, September 5th 4-5pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+10)
About this session: Twitter has been advocated as one of the favourite tools for professional development and networking by many users. As a follow up to a previous session and as a means of finishing and highlighting Connected Educator month, twitter will be revisited.
The nature and direction of this session will be determined by participants and their needs. Here is what may be discussed:-
- What is a tweet?
- What should the first and early tweets look like?
- How do you keep a tweet to 140 characters?
- What makes a tweet!
- How do you find people, organisations etc to follow?
- How do you keep track of tweets and hashtags etc?
- Suggestions of people to follow and much more
Come along with your questions, your experiences, things to share and let’s keep on being connected.