Nathan Jones (@elearnjones) gave a fascinating presentation on Augmented Reality, shared many great AR apps that he uses with his classes and showed us how they were used and some of the wonderful outcomes achieved. Here is the link to the recording of this session.
He has also shared the following resources.
- The actual presentation
- Nathans class vimeo site
- Aurasma movie of his classes’ work
- QRstuff screencast
- Augmented Reality PDF with all triggers and info
Some of the apps he shared included
- book creator and POW strip designer for creative writing (triggers can be added to these for AR)
- dino park AR app
- colar app brings students’ colouring in to life
- AR Flashcards
- Amazing Spider Man app
- Money is Everywhere
Thanks Nathan for sharing your experience and generousity with resources.
- Further resources: Two Guys and some iPads