As this was an unconference style workshop session, there is always an element of uncertainty as to how things will pan out. However, it was a great session, with educators from Australia, UK and USA playing and sharing together. You can listen to the recording by clicking on this link.
Here is what it looked like:-
- Peggy George (@peggygeorge) shared the app she has created for Classroom2.0LIVE using cleverlize – the app creating program that we learnt about in last week’s session.
- An application share revealed the sites that Carole McCulloch had shared as a comment on this webinar posting on the Australia Series blog:- Tools that are collated on the SA eLearning site and Marlene Manto’s blog where the most recent post shared some great sites for MS Powerpoint.
- Jo Frei shared some great images from her blog Sprite’s site and Gifted Resources blog
- I shared fotor – a collage making online tool, that is free and requires no registration – always a bonus when working with students. Participants were quickly shown the basics and then given 3 mins to create their own collage. A quick demo was given on saving and sharing options. Participants copied their collages onto the whiteboard in Blackboard Collaborate and shared their results – a wonderful diversity of experiences and interests.
- Marc Grossman @UKGrossman from UK demonstrated the new look Scratch 2.0
- Peggy discussed her attendance at the virtual 4T Conference over the last few days and shared her livebinder for March Classroom2.0 featuring a presenter on Scratch and Stretchinstructor.
- Finally people shared some of the collage making tools that they liked using – photoscape, pizap and shape collage, jigsaw maker