Adrian Camm was our thought provoking speaker this week. Prior to his presentation, the tips, tricks and treats produced this whiteboard screen dump for the participants. He used a term coined by Gary Stager:- Learning Adventures as his sessional heading.
Adrian talked about different ways of learning and teaching, using techology to empower learning, with examples of use within his own school and classroom.
From the chat came the following shared urls:-
- twiddla and
- Learning adentures was based on some of the terminology from
- Steve Collis streamed Gary’s session from ACEC2010
- “Technology should be like oxygen” – Chris Lehmann
- A comment as Adrian was using some powerful images from flickr came from @Peggy George “photos are such a powerful way to generate conversation and higher level thinking”
- Presentation tennis
- eronc: whats great with these ideas are they are not using any fancy tech for techs sake……
- Create your own movie/adventure with starwars
- Play wikipedia games
- Game – Ayiti the Cost of Life
- Adrian’s Physics ning
pirate pad– alternatives to etherpad