Question:– What do you get when you mix the following together:-
- pre-service teachers
- graduate teachers
- experienced teachers
- university lecturers
- Lectures from TAFE
- Adult Educators in Community Neighbourhood Houses
- Vocational Education and Training Educators
- Virtual Educators/Face to Face Educators
- Educators from third world countries and developed countries
- a mix of countries – Korea, Mexico, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia
- first timers to elluminate, experienced users of elluminate
Answer: An amazing sharing of conversations, exchange of ideas, networking and collaboration.
Tech Talk Tuesdays commenced this week with an informal discussion on building a “Digital Classroom”. Above is a summary of the mix of educators in the virtual meeting room, all sharing learning and knowledge, building a digital classroom together.
If you have not attended an online webinar, please consider joining in, as there is so much to be learned, so much to be shared, so much to innovate!
Participants are keen to pursue and discuss global frameworks. So, stay tuned!
But, what if,
- this mix continues,
- what if we can transfer this type of ‘meeting place’ to students,
- what if….?
It is not what if, it is we can!