After our interesting webinar last week that featured some amazingly connected educators, we only got through half of the proposed content. Therefore the conversations will continue this week with part 2 of “The Best Places to Find Connections”.
When: Tuesday, April 29th, 4-5pm Melbourne Australia time (gmt+10) See timeanddate for your day and timezone
Where: Blackboard Collaborate. Click on this link to join the session or copy and paste this url
About this session:
- What and where are you favourite places to find others – either online or offline?
- Take an eWalk through some of these spaces which may include blogs, online conferences, favourite networking sites and more etc
- Examples of outcomes of making such connections
- Tips and hints for making the most of these spaces
- Challenges we face
- Share some of the wonderful online and offline conferences coming up.
Please join us and share in the conversations or share your favourite places to find others in a comment to this post.