When: Tuesday, April 23rd 4-5pm Melbourne Australia time (gmt+10). Please note that we are now out of daylight saving time. Check the time and date here for your time zone.
About this session:- Anne Mirtschin will lead a discussion on engaging students with technology. Discussion may centre around the following:-
- is engagement in learning important?
- what impact does it have on learning
- how do we know when students are engaged – how does it look, feel and sound?
- Sharing tools that participants have found to work
- Looking at google apps, starting with google document and how it can be used for collaborative learning, sharing, engagement etc. This has been one of my favourite tools.
If you cannot make this session, it would be much appreciated if you could add your answers to the above questions. Hope to see you with us. Here is the link to the recording of this session.