When: Tuesday, October 15th, 4-5pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+11)
Here is the link to the recording of this session.
Connected Educator Month continues this month. In keeping with the theme, Tech Talk Tuesday will a general discussion on the question of “What is a Connected Educator?”
- What is a connected educator?
- What does a typical day look like for the connected educator?
- Why become a connected educator?
- General sharing of any learning this week including Connected Educator Month activities, #RSCon4 the Reform Symposium Conference etc
- Impact for teaching and learning?
- Favourite ways to connect
- Special stories to share
- Questions, tips and general conversations
Please join us.
When: Tuesday, October 8th, 4-5pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+11) (note we will be on daylight saving time) See timeanddate for your time zone. Here is the link to the recording of this session.
About this session: October is Connected Educator Month #ce13. To help promote and share on this theme, Tech Talk Tuesdays will next week, feature Sue Wyatt and the Student Blogging Challenge. A challenge that has connected educators and students across the world. Blogging is an essential tool to commence, maintain and further connections. In this session, Sue Wyatt (@tasteach) will share with us the blogging challenge, step us through what it looks like, some amazing outcomes and many connections achieved. Please join us! Bring your experiences, questions and conversations.
Here is the link to join this session.
If you would like to know of other events that might be happening during this month: