When: Tuesday August 4th
Where: In a new virtual room of Adobe Connect. Click this link to listen to the recording
Peggy George shared her recent keynote on a similar topic complete with a live binder full of resources for all types of free online PD. Click on this link to listen to her keynote or get lost in the many links to webinars, conferences, twitter chats etc
About the session: This will be an un-webinar style session where participants will discuss the
- need for professional development (PD)
- the many ways in which free PD can be found – webinars, twitter chats, MOOCs, conferences – physical and online. Pros and cons of each
- sharing of favourite face to face conferences, free online conferences, webinars and twitter chats etc
- how to join in physical conferences remotely!
- report on the recent ISTE conference in Philadelphia, USA in June
- how to make the most of conferences prior to, during and afterwards etc
- characteristics of successful conferences
- any topics that the participants would like to raise.