This week’s Tech Talk Tuesday partners with the amazing Global Education Conference, allowing us to learn about the world with the world. The conference kicks of in the early hours of my Tuesday morning and goes for 5 days, 24/7 – a master feat with many presenters and participants from all corners of the world. Check out the conference program to find sessions you are interested in. They are recorded if the times do not suit.
When: Tuesday November 18th November, 4-4:45pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+11)
Where: Blackboard Collaborate – Click on this link to join the session or copy and paste this url into your browser https://sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=2008350&password=GEC15Part199
About the session: This will be an unwebinar calling on participation from those who attend. The following questions will be virtually discussed using the chat, polls and the interactive whiteboard/
- Why is global education important?
- How can we learn about the world?
- How has technology had an impact on global education and connectedness?
- Which are the best tools for connecting, collaborating and communicating globally?
- Share some success stories?
- Nominate some global projects to get involved in.
- What are the challenges and how do we overcome them?
- Compile a list of online places to find people to connect with
Please bring an image that shares your culture or where you are from and any resources that you have found to be useful.