When: Tuesday April 22nd, 4-5pm, Melbourne, Australia gmt+10 (Please note that we have changed from daylight saving) See timeanddate for your timezone
Where: Online in Blackboard Collaborate Click on this link to listen to the recording
About this session: The ability to create a powerful network that can include educators, community, parents, classes, students etc can add so much to a person’s knowledge, experiences, learning, wellbeing etc But where are the best places to find others to connect with? This session will be a general sharing session on favourite sites, spaces and places to find others to connect, communicate, collaborate and create with. Bring along your ideas and experiences and help build a body of knowledge around the following:-
- What and where are you favourite places to find others – either online or offline?
- Take an eWalk through some of these spaces which may include blogs, online conferences, favourite networking sites and more etc
- Examples of outcomes of making such connetions
- Tips and hints for making the most of these spaces
- Share some of the wonderful online and offline conferences coming up.
Please join us and share in the conversations.