When: Tuesday 29th May 4-5pm, Melbourne, Australia time
About this session: Infographics are the ‘flavour of the month’ with two sessions in one week on this topic for the Australia Series. In this session, Mark Richardson will lead us through a discussion on infographics. Some of the following may be discussed:
- the role of infographics in and its place in learning,
- the ability to visualize concepts and
- some tools for creating infographics.
About Mark: Mark Richardson has taught in primary schools for many years. He also has extensive experience planning and delivering professional learning to teachers in ICT / eLearning.
His current interests are
- Learning Spaces and Places
- Digital Pedagogies,
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Digital Citizenship
Here is the link to listen to the recording.
Have you used infographics in the classroom? Reactions? Have you created infographics? What software have you used?