An interesting discussion took place this afternoon re “What is needed to bring eLearning to the next level?” Our participants were global – Kenya, USA, Malaysia and Australia. They came from many avenues of education.
Here is what it looked like:-
- Participants shared what they had been up to this week
- Wrote the topics that should be further discussed on the whiteboard
- Discussion then took place using microphone, whiteboard and chat
Following are the discussion topics:-
- What are the barriers to eLearning?
- Mentoring – two way mentoring
- Mainstream education, different learning styles and environment
- What are the foundation skills needed for any eLearning?
- Outline the stages for e-skills, e-learning
- Andrew Douch’s comment needs to be added in
You can listen to the recording to catch all the conversations.